Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sneak Peek: Maternity Photo Shoot part 1 updated

Two Saturdays ago we met with a fantastic photographer to shoot our maternity photos. If you read my post here about my ideas you know that I wanted to keep it simple and to focus on the emotions involved in preparing for our son. I think she did a great job!

Not only did she capture exactly what we wanted but she was incredibly patient and kind. I didn't feel rushed in the slightest even though the shoot turned into 5 hours instead of the original 2 we planned on. FIVE WHOLE HOURS!

Well I won't keep you waiting anymore. Here is part 1 of our maternity session ( these are a tad blurry - sorry). I will get her information up this week so you can check out some of her other work. I will also repost these once I have the CD with the pics so you can see the non blurry version. UPDATE: I switched the pictures out.




These pictures were done on the same day of our baby shower. It was a busy day for sure and one that I will never forget. Thanks Jennifer for the memories and the experience to be behind your lense once again. I'm sure baby C will love looking back at his parents and the way they were while he was yet to be born.

P.S. I have not officially announced the baby's name on my blog but you just got your first clue lol. It starts with a "C". His name reveal will be up this week so come back to find out.

P.S.S. This one is huge! Top Baby Blogs JUST reset their site meaning I am back at zero! If you like me, my blog or my baby lol please vote for us. Top Baby Blogs is a baby blog directory that ranks gals and guys with blogs about baby and I have met so many wonderful people and new readers through it.

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!
All it takes is two tiny clicks! Happy Voting!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you! Hopefully I can get clearer ones up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pictures are SO stunning! I can't wait to learn baby C's full name!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darby! Ill be emailing you this week. Sorry for not getting back to you. I've been a bad blogger these days lol

      Delete
  3. These photos are fantastic! I love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yes. The outfits... Something so simple was so hard for me to decide on. Weird right? In the end this is what won. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow these pictures are gorgeous, I can wait to see the rest of them! Also so excited to learn baby C's full name!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad people like my photos. I was so nervous to post these haha.

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog! I love love love reading your comments. They really do make my day!

Pin It!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...